jueves, 24 de julio de 2014

A single man ♥



A few times in my life I've had
moments of absolute clarity.

When for a few brief seconds...
...the silence drowns out the noise...
...and I can feel rather than think.

And things seem so sharp...

And the world seems so fresh...
...as though it had alljust come into existence.

I can never make these moments last.

I cling to them...

...but like everything they fade.

I've lived my live on these moments.

They pull me back to the present...

...and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be.


And just like that it came.

*******************************************

Absoluto revuelco en mi corazón. ¡Cuanta belleza!
Marfila-Bereniza

1 comentario:

El Pensador Mexicano dijo...

Todo sucede por un motivo; la vida es una ecuación previamente calculada, a la que nosotros, añadiendo unas cuantas variables, le brindamos más sabor y le sacamos de encima la frialdad para volverla algo cálido y hermoso de experimentar.